


So I just got back from another trip to Utah. I was forced by gun point to attend with my sister in-law up there (actually it was my idea). We went up for Memorial day. The first day we were there (Sunday) we had a pre-Memorial day bbq with my friend Kristine and family. That was pretty fun! I took the kids with me but let Gabe's dad take Gabe for part of our trip. Here are some pictures from Memorial day at Salem Pond.
We had a great time there! Laura, Tawnya, Heidi and I decided to do the canoe thing.. oi! it was fun.. but man was I nervous. The canoe was very rocky. Us gals, are pro's! gooo us!
Dominic is getting so big too!! We're going today for his 2 month check up. I'm wondering how much he weighs. Well.. I'm sure there's alot to say, but at this moment I'm too tired to think of it all..
I shall update later
Moi~
No comments:
Post a Comment