Friday, April 13, 2007




It's friday the 13th!!! I love friday the 13th... for some ODD reason:)


SOOO.. this is my first 'blog'.. but not my first diary type thing.......... I guess I just wanted to start something where I can write about my lovely family, and share with my wonderful extended family and friends. I can start out by explaining my family eh? We recently had a beautiful little boy, Dominic. He is 2 weeks and 1 day old. And I'll tell you, he's an amazing baby! My labor was great too!! fast, easy and ALMOST pain free! lol. Have to LOVE the drugs eh.. ;)


My husband and I have been married for just over a year now, and things are going GREAT! They say the first year is the hardest... and of course we've had some minor challenges, but if this was the hardest year, we've got it made in the shade! (I think we've got it made anyways :))




I also have a son from a previous marriage, and Scott has 2 daughters (only one is at home). I think we have the perfect family.. but maybe I'm just bias.




So I'm getting myself ready to go to Utah with Dominic for the weekend. My sister in law Tata and I are driving up there. I hope all goes well, and Dominic does good traveling. He's such a well natured baby, I'm thinking he'll be great. I'm excited to see my friends and brothers, but at the same time I'm going to miss my hubby Scott. This will be the first time in almost a year that I wont sleep next to him. I have this feeling I'm not going to sleep well this weekend.. but whats new, I have a new born!

Well I should go make sure I have everything I need for my weekend of adventures :)
Until next time..
MOI~

No comments: