

So my trip to Utah was great! I had a fun time driving both directions with Tata (my sister in law) We had the chance to goof off and chat about nothings and somethings.. haha. I had the chance to hang out with 2 of my best friends... Which one is holding my adorable Dominic up in that picture (Alana). I also had a brief moment to go say hi to Scott's sister and her kids. They had the chance to hold Dominic too. As much as I enjoyed my little vacation, I'm surprised to say I'm VERY Glad to be back! I missed my husband and family too much... Lame I know! Dominic had the chance to meet his Uncle Sammy... and hopefully next month will have the chance to meet his Uncle John and family.
Pretty much the whole weekend I had my baby stolen away from me...i only got to hold him when I fed him. It was HARD! lol. But I'm very glad those who got to meet him had the chance to hold him.
well its really difficult to type and feed a baby so I must go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment