


We had a good time in Disneyland! Although it seemed short, it was still fun. The first day of being in L.A., we went to the beach. That was a quick trip to the beach too! Gabe LOVED the water.
What is there to really explain about Disneyland? If you've been there, then theres nothing to explain. And if you haven't.. then go! =)
We had to take Gabe to Mesquite on Sunday so he could go see his dad for a few weeks. That itself was a long adventure. Gabe's dad got delayed because of the fire on the I 15. My friend actually drove through the fire on I 15 on Saturday. She sure has a story to tell!
Welll.... i'm just so glad i'm home now.. no more driving, no more excitement.. just calm and relaxed. Although, now I'm just waiting to hear from Gabe and his dad to make sure they made it back home safely....
Here are a few pictures from our trip :)
No comments:
Post a Comment