Saturday, January 19, 2008

The New Year!







I haven't been too good about blogging.. So I'm going to make a goal this year and that is to keep up my blog.. hahaha.. we'll see how that goes. To start the new year off, I'll go back in time with last year's events. We had some pretty fun ones.. Georgia went off to pj she called it (Pregnancy Jail) and we ended up bringing her home in October. Just in time for Halloween. We've been slowly and painfully builing up in our attic.. and have made a lot of progress. The Goal WAS to have it done before Georgia had her baby, and if Scott had known what a project this turned out to be, we would have moved a long time ago.. But ofcourse he should have listened to me in the begining.. lol.. jk hubby!

Dominic is growing so fast!! He's already 9 months, and turning 10 months in 10 days. He's getting SO close to walking (kind of) He's been standing on his own since he turned 9 months. His daddy walked at 9 months annd so far Dominic is following in scotts footsteps almost 100%. The little guy even looks exsactly like his daddy did When he was a baby.

December was a crazy month. In the begining I called it the month from hell.. but by the time Christmas came, things were great. My Grandpa became sicker than sick and passed away on December 13. I was spending all his last moments with him in the hospital.. which was one of the hardest things I've done in my life. Such a bitter sweet moment. I've never truly experienced someone I loved so much, die. Sure I've known many I cared about who's passed.. but this time was different. We had planned the viewing on the 17th of December and go figure, that night Georgia had her baby. So that day was filled with so many hectic and crazy moments (her baby was 5 lbs 3 oz... and 3 weeks early) There were mild complications with Georgia and her blood pressure).

Gabe started Kindergarten this year too. He is doing so good with his learning! And he loves school too! He has this little friend who lives down the street who he plays with all the time.. they're rather cute together.. when they don't act like siblings with rivalries haha. Oh, and he's a goofy goober! =)

So now that it's the new year... and we're trying to speed things up with our attic.. things are starting off with stress! But, it does seem to be going by smoother. I am so grateful to have Scott. He truly is a wonderful husband! I've never been this happy in my life either.

Here are some pictures of the kids and life... and such... and until next time.....
c'est la vie!

No comments: