Saturday, January 26, 2008

...


So this past week was pretty fun. Some of my Uncles from Ohio came into town. They're always so much fun! We got together Saturday night for a bbq.. then Sunday night for a turkey dinner. Then Monday night (MLK day) we invited them all over for another bbq. We invited Scotts parents too. Heres a picture of my 4 Uncles, and 1 Aunt.. they are actually my Grandma's siblings.. so I guess my great uncles and aunt? Anyhow..

I bought this cute craft picture frame for the boys.. I painted one for Dominic and then decided I wanted Gabe to paint his own.. we did that today. It was pretty fun....and Gabe did a pretty good job of painting his.

Well I need to hurry up and get ready for a birthday party today. Since I am 'trying' to make an effort on writing in here more, I thought I'd do really quickly.

:)

No comments: