So Dominic is taking his nap right behind me....... Let's see if my typing wakes him up.
This month has been so busy! But it always seems like every month is busy. While Scott is working in the attic, I'm trying to work other places. My project this time is to paint our fence outside. We have one of those cute 'dream' houses with a white picket fence.. it's actually a really adorable house. But the fence.. hahaha.. not so cute right now. I really want it to look nice.. so I don't know why I'M painting it!!
The past week we've had ppl over installing our new AC unit. Yesterday, they finished. We discovered an hour after they left that our AC or Heater wasn't working! So now they have to come back and see why it's not working. Good thing the weather is nice enough so we don't really need it.
Our attic is coming along! I can't wait until the stairs are in.. and the floor is done, and the walls are framed.. and and and.. lol. I'm praying we'll get this done with in the next few months.. but I'm not holding my breath. My husband has been amazing during this time though. He did make a statement saying if he had known how much work this was, we would have moved.
We're going to San Diego this weekend.. yay! My sister in law is getting her endowments taken out in the temple there and we're going to go. Then the following weekend she's getting married.. YAY Rachel!! Her and I just so happen to share the same name.. for one more week and 2 days.
Well I'm rambling on about nothing.. so I shall head off and do something useful.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment