We had such a good experience.. too much to really write down.. so I'll just share all my pictures now :)
This is my padre in one of his friends house in huacho we stayed in...
This is the little old lady who lives next door to my dad's property in Huacho. I think her name is Victoria.
Scott.. on my dad's property.
My dad and Victoria's donkey.. on my dad's property..
The Beach in Huacho... and the dirt is where they have drivers ed.. on the beach, in Huacho!
People washing their close .. this is actually at the beach.. just some yards from where the drivers ed dirt is.
BEAUTIFUL Machu Picchu!!!
Llamas in Machu picchu
Two love birds!! ;)
Scott being silly!
lol this was fun!
Well I have SO many pictures.. but I can only be on here for so long..lol. We also went to other ruins... we went to this place called Paramonga.. we went to Sacrid Valley (in cusco).. and a few others in Cusco.. Some time I'll post more pictures up :)
until then... ciao :)
No comments:
Post a Comment