Tuesday, July 29, 2008

loud noises

Yes, I am experiencing Loud noises from my children. Gabe has found this new game to play with Dominic.. it's what I'd like to call a screaming war. Oi!! lol. So It's very very good to have Gabe back from his daddy's house. I missed him WAY too much! I know Gabe had tons of fun with his dad.. but I also know he missed being home too. He told me he had to fight off crying in his bed at night time cuz he missed me.. awee.. bless his little heart. I was however, extremely dissapointed in his dad though. The last night he was there, evadently he watched Ace Ventura Pet detective. You wouldn't think that was a bad movie.. Although it IS pg 13.. and yes, there is a reason for it. There's also a reason why they suggest people 13 and over should watch it.. or shall I say, under 13 shouldn't watch it!!! Parents SHOULD atleast screen movies before they let youngsters watch them. I had to try to explain to my 5 (almost 6) year old son why the words "Holy S*** Balls" Parden my language.. were NOT appropriet words to say. The last thing I need was for someone to come and blame me for allowing my son to have such a potty mouth. And I had to figure out a way to explain how a girl is a guy but is a girl.. SHEESH!

Anyhow, Life here is pretty normal now.. Gabe is trying to test my patience with him wanting to play his Game ALL day.. I wonder how school is going to be.. and I'm really hoping we don't have to argue on doing school work. I love the idea of this school and I would hate to have to put him back into public school.

Dominic is growing so fast.. all his new little tricks he's learning are so fun to watch. He's learned to climb on the couch and look out the window. Most of the time he's just pointing to one of my husbands cars.. And some of the times he's pointing down the side walk crying for dada.. since he see's him walk down there when he comes home from work. He is such a daddy's boy!!!!
Today we had to wash.. I mean -I- had to wash his hair and skin off due to the fact of him finding the vaseline. And his hair is STILL greasey! oi oi oi... 1 year olds!

well .. thats about it...
:)

1 comment:

Kolena locksa said...

LOL!!! I can just picture Dominic covered in vaseline!!! Did you take pictures???