Wednesday, August 6, 2008

crazy times

The more I think about life, the crazier I think things are! This week is going by fast.. and so much to do. Gabe starts School one week from today.. we get his books in the mail tomorrow.. so they say. I'm getting excited to try this out!

My birthday was on Sunday.. Even though it is just another day.... my sweet husband went way out of his way to make it a special day. I just love that man to death! On my side of the family, Only my brother Sam wished me a happy birthday.. And really he didn't .. since he said he wasn't going to wish me one.. LOL I think he was joking though. My husbands family all wished me a happy birthday.. some did it twice!! My Husband took the cake on making my day though. I got rock band for my bday.. and dishes!!!! LOL.. We played rock band today.. it was awesome. Gabe LOVED it. . . I decided to share RB with my son..but still claim it's mine.. for liability reasons..lol.

Gabe's birthday is coming up next week.. my 6 year old to be! We're throwing him his party on Saturday though.. his favorite cousin (Elvis) has his birthday ON Saturday so we're doing a combined birthday party. It shall be fun.

We took Gabe and Dominic to the water park the other day.. Of course the kids both loved it. Dominic seemed to love the wave pool.. so did Gabe.

Well.. I should try to sleep.. it's been a problem at night time for me. When I finally get to sleep.. it's a problem to wake up.LOL! jk. Dominic helps me out on that one. I'm still trying to get Gabe back on his normal sleep patterns. He probably is still awake right now laying there in bed. ... alright.. I'm going to sleep now!

No comments: