Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School, house, life.. est...

So Yesterday was Gabe's birthday. For his school we went bowling. It was meet the teacher and get to know your classmates. And today was Gabe's first day of School (First Grade). It was pretty much like I expected the first day to be. Gabe had a little trouble listening to me, and wanting to play instead of doing school. But as the day went on, he did good. Staying on the schedule we have set should be fine *crossing fingers*.

The house is looking so great! We have all the framing done! YAY! I took some pictures a few minutes ago, and here they are. I know it doesn't look like much, and it is hard to see the rooms with framing, but take my word for it... it looks AWESOME! I can't wait until it's D.O.N.E. ! They're doing the electrical right now. Looks way too complicated for me. Here's some pics...


This one is Scott at the top of the stairs. He hate's it when I take his picture. ;)


Here is the 'office' aka school room. It's a bit dark.



Here is looking into the bedroom.


Here is in the bedroom looking towards the stairs. It's all complicated. lol.


And last one... this is the dormer ..AND good lookin Scott holdin da baby. :)

Other than that, everything else is good. And last but not least... here is a cute picture of mi'boys. :)


No comments: