Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LTNS!

Ok, I'll admit it's been too long since I've posted. We've been pretty busy at the Baggiore home. I have had time to look at other friends pages on regular schedule though. Well.. we finally got our upstairs finished.. and it looks GREAT!! I have a bunch of before and after pictures.. which will be coming up soon I promise! I just have to orginize them and get them ready.. but need more time to do that. . . SOO in the mean time, I'll give you something else. This past weekend my husband ran the Demolition derby at the state fair. That was really fun. He and his brothers put together a car and Scott ran the first night, then his brother kevin ran the second night. I just so happened to attend both nights. And was able to be on the pit crew the night Kevin ran. Here are some exciting pictures of the car.. before and after! :)



This is before it went in the magical pit of death..




And this is after.... (the first night)



And after the second night!

That truly was a fun experience. I told my husband he should do this every year. Gabe and Dominic LOVED it too!!! so when they get older, they can help getting the car ready. Yay!

We're excited for Halloween too.. This year Gabe wants to be a pirate.. and we're still not sure on what Dominic is going to be. I'm trying to convence Scott to dress up, but it's really not his thing. He did it last year to humor me.. so maybe I can get him to do it this year too! mouah:)

Well thats all the time I have right now... Next time I'll post pictures of my upstairs.!

Moi~

No comments: