Ok so this past week has been Long with School. Tough week.. but we're almost done with it! I even looked into putting Gabe back into regular school... I emailed his teacher and she called me and really talked to me with good advice. Gabe is really good at math, and I think part of things is he's bored with the work.. so his teacher let me test him with math and we placed him where he should be. Man, I sure can't wait until the upstairs is finished. I think School will be a lot easier in the school room/office. Speaking of the attic we FINALLY have a floor!!! YAY! Not much left to do. Soon it will be my turn to work up there by painting the walls. Hopefully my so nice/sweet sister-inlaw's love me enough to help :)
Oh.. I realized I was tagged by Dustie.. so here I go with that..
My 3's
My 3 JOYS:
1. My Family
2. My Friends
3. My Car hahahaha
MY 3 FEARS:
1. Obama becoming president
2. Never finishing our house
3. Not being able to sleep!
My 3 GOALS:
1. Losing all my fat
2. Finishing the BOM before the year is over
3. Making more goals!
CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. My Husband
2. hmmm
3. double hmmm
REGRETS
1. Oh gosh.. August 25th 2001.
2. Letting my mom having control of big choices in my life when I was younger
3. Not telling my grandpa a few things before he passed away
FACTS
1. My life is great
2. The Gospel is the best thing anyone can have!
3. My family is beautiful!
Soo I guess I'll just say I tag everyone on my list... =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now I'm going to head to bed!
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment, raising kids is a lot different than I ever imagined. I love your blog background!
Post a Comment