Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy happy joy joy

Soo.. yesterday.. My sweet adorable husband decided to buy me something extra ordinary! Well he say's,"You wanted it, so we got it" LOL ya.. but really.. it was him letting me get it that really counts. Anyways.. down below is a picture of what we brought home last night.. Isn't she beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007


This is and always has been my dream car. Obviously the year hasn't since 2007 has just happened last year.. LOL. But anyways..

So I've been making great improvements with myself as well. The gym has been visited by me and will continue to be visited by me. I'm again reclaiming my self image to be a good thing.
My children are just adorable.. something to live for! And my husband.. well... he's just amazing too! One in a million! no no.. one in a billion! I truly am one lucky girl!

We are going to try to go camping with everyone in our family some time soon.. Hopefully everyone will want to go..
Well I guess I should start getting ready for church..

:)

1 comment:

sunsetandcamden said...

Sweet Car! How fun. I'm glad you're loving life right now.