Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun Times

So this past month has been very relaxing and enjoyable! Let me explain.. I don't know why.. but every time Gabe comes home from his fathers, he always has this change about him. He has a serious attitude and behavior problems. I don't know if it's because of how he is raised there, or if the whole situation between his father and I is effecting Gabe. But ANYWAYS.. Scott and I have had several talks on the situation and have been working with ways to control this behavior and figure out ways to make things better. I think we've figured out how to handle this situation. Family bonding has always been a major thing with me. More time with Gabe and talking to him a lot about things he wants to discuss. Of course that has always been the case, but this time I'm listening more to what he talk about while he's at his dads. I had to really sit down and explain to him that he shouldn't be afraid to tell me anything. ( he was afraid to tell me things he got to do at his dad's house because I don't always agree ) We've been having a blast this month as well. We have friday movie nights. Last friday we skipped it because Gabe got invited to chucky cheese with his friend. We also have been really good at FHE.. We take turns giving a lesson and planning an activity. Now that Gabe reciently went to Chucky Cheese, that is where he wants to go for his FHE. haha.

Christmas was really fun... We of course missed Gabe (since he was at his dads) But after we got him back, we had fun watching Gabe get his gifts. We spent the week after christmas in Utah as well, which was pretty fun. We had the chance to see many friends and family.

Yesterday we went to this small town called Jerome. It's a "Ghost Town" but I wouldn't really call it that.. lol. We went to this really cool mine and ghost town place. It had some awesome things (which I'll post pictures in a few..) I want to try to plan more of these little day/weekend trips.. our family really has a good time doing these things together.. which is one thing I love!

Sooo.. here are some pictures to kind of catch up on things for the past few months. Enjoy..


Here's Dominic getting the hang of 'opening presents'.. once he figured it out.. he was on a roll!!!!


We had the privlege to see Alana and her beautiful family!!!




And the chance to see Kristine and her family as well!!! Dominic loved playing with Syd!



Dominic loved seeing his Aunt Jessica and Uncle Sam too!


Gabe is POOPED!!!! we had to pick him up early in the morning and head straight home..long drive.. long day... He was so tired.. he forgot to close his eyes all the way.. lol.


Here is when we went to Jerome... Dominic is testing out their equiptment.






Some more pictures of Jerome.. kids having fun!


CUTE Adrian.. playing on the cool old car!


LoL.. Scott thought this was just too funny!!


Just a cool pic...

Well.. I think I should go to bed... I'm tired.. ;)

Have a good week!

No comments: