Wednesday, February 4, 2009

KurPlunk!

That's how I feel right now!! Although I feel extremely tired, I still am managing to write in this thing. It's been pretty stressful here in my little world.. But not in a bad way (maybe?) So many things going on and so little time it feels. I often think how I manage to live my life so happily! Seriously! I know I have such a wonderful little family, and that's probably the answer to my success in happiness.. but wow... it does amaze me.

Gabriel is doing great in school. He's learning so quickly. I hate the public school idea though, so next year I'll probably try again to home school. I'm thinking if I start my business up when I buy my sisters van, I'll be able to work and earn enough for someone to come help me tutor Gabe.. and that way Gabe might take things a little more serious. And I'm thinking since we got the upstairs finished with the office, it will be easier for him to 'study'.

Dominic.. wowz.. he's just growing SO fast! And he's such a smart little boy!! I've worked with him on his sign language, and he's doing so good with it! Even though it's only about 20 signs he knows, and really only about 5 signs he uses on a daily base... He's still great at it! He's learning so many word too! I love it when he trys to say "I love you" he says each word slowly.. and the only word that even sounds right is "I" lol. His new thing he just learned was "Daddy Home!" haha.. its adorable.

Georgia is still looking for a yob.. I mean Job.. it's a rough thing to be doing now.. unfortunately. But she has taken interest in learning how to groom.. so she's riding with my sister and learning. I think she'd be good at it!! And it does pay pretty good..

Adrian is growing so much too!! He is just the cutest little thing. Its so funny to watch him and Dominic play together.. he's so much smaller than D.. and I don't think he realizes that.. hehe. He started walking around his first birthday.. which was really cool! Now the little guy is a walk machine!! He has discovered how to glare too.. it's rather funny.. but serious.. hehe.

Scott... work work ... poor guy never seems to have time to do nothing. It's either working.. or working ... We have a lot to do on the house still... and I think thats the most frustrating part. This week is his birthday. I want to take him somewhere special.. but he's just so darn .. not into things I guess.. So I'll have to see.

My mom and dad are officially Divorced! As of January 28th.. (28 is their number) My dad seems to be a lot happier.. at least as happy as he can get right now. My mom is a mess... as usual.

Well I'll leave you with a few good pictures :)... my boys of course!


No comments: