We went to Prescott a few weeks ago... It was really fun! (pictures below). We got snow while we were there, and the kids LoveD it!! We invited Gabe's friend Kaleigh, which they seemed to have a great time playing together.. and no arguing! Sometimes those two can argue like siblings..lol.
Scott cut his foot too (one of the not so nice things that's happened). That's all healed though... I think. He also got into a small car accident with his race car.. which in the long run is turning out to be a good thing in a way.. he found a better car (in my opinion) and can pay for it and have money left over after the insurace pays him for his car.
Scott's Grandma just passed away last Sunday too... (yes.. another not so nice thing). It all happened so fast too, and kind of out of the blue. We knew she was possibly getting close.. but I guess no matter what, you're never fully prepared for something like this. It's kind of odd that she's not here anymore.
Gabe is just being Gabe... growing, learning, whining.. lol.. He's such a good kid though...
Poor Dominic is pretty sick right now. high fever, booger nose, nasty cough.. ect.. We took him to the Dr today and of course both of his ear's have infections. We took him about a week ago becasue we thought they might have had infections, but he is teething, and that wasn't it then. Hopefully now that we've started him on meds, he'll be feeling better tomorrow. I hate it when he's sick! He always seems to get these fevers.. and I hate fevers.
well I think thats about it for now.. I need some sleep... :)
oh and here are some pictures ...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment