Yup.. Dominic hit 2 years! Oi where does the time fly! It sure does fly fast. I'm so terrible at updating this thing too.. That's what happens with a busy life.
Dominic had a good birthday. We had family over at the park and had a fun bbq. The kids did a pinata, which is always a big hit. Other than that, it was just laid back.
We're trying to get a house out west.. that's a process!!!! Bank's really like to drive you crazy.. lol. We found a few really nice houses, placed bids and now are waiting to hear! We really need more space for my husbands toys (his cars). And a bigger house wouldn't be bad either.
Georgia is turning 18 in a few weeks... she's planning on moving out too. She'll be missed. I'm assuming when she moves out, and if we move too.. we'll hardly see her. I think it'll effect Dominic the most.. he really seems to like playing with Adrian. But also, since he's so little.. I'm sure he'll forget these times too.. which kinda saddens me. I do hope she finds all the happiness in the world!! She is a great girl and pretty smart too!
Gabriel.. my sweet little boy.. He's just too smart for his own good! I love having my 'serious' chats with him. We both tend to learn so much from each other. He's a lot like his mommy!! But he does have a lot of his dad's looks. I'm glad he has my eyes though... with dark hair and green/blue eyes.. he looks so handsome! He's doing good in school. He loves to challenge me with math problems. It's funny. He also loves to have me spell words for him.
We're making a quick trip to Utah.... AGAIN.. oi.. such a LONG drive. But my brother is blessing his baby this weekend (Easter weekend) and that's something important to us. I thought for a VERY brief moment on letting Gabe's dad know we were going to be in town, in case he wanted to see Gabe again.. but then remembering how they treat me threw that brief moment right out the door. And I asked Gabe if it was ok if he didn't go see his dad when we were there this time(since he knows UTAH is where his dad is) And He seemed perfectly fine with that. So that was good.
So one of my best friends is moving to Texas! wozers.. I wish I lived closer!! I sure miss hanging out with all my friends... But needless to say, I'm really happy with what I have..(my beautiful family).
So Speaking of family, I need to go wake up Dominic.. and Scott should be home from work soon too!! Soooo back to family life :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment