


For some reason I thought I took one of our bathtub/shower.. but I guess I didn't.. ah well.. I'll get one in sometime.
This summer is going to be very exciting! This coming weekend I'll be painting painting painting. Well tomorrow my inlaws are getting together for a girls night since all the boys are going out on the father sons campout. So that will be fun to hang out with all the girls! I think my sister in law Rachel is having a little campout at her house! Fun!! I'll try to take mi camera. Gabe and Dominic will have a blast camping with daddy too... Gabe is super excited, and Dominic doesn't really know what will happen.
THEN next weekend I'll be heading up to Utah! Gabe gets to spend 37 days for the summer with his dad. It's going to be a LONG half of the summer.. but as long as I know gabe is having fun, I'll survive.. :) When Gabe gets home, is when our busy times hit. We're going to Seattle for our family vacation. First we're planning on stopping at disney land for a day.. then stopping at my aunt in Mt Shasta for the 4th of July.. that will be very fun! Then after being there for a few days, we'll head up to seattle where my husbands best friend lives. We'll be there for 4 or 5 days. Hopefully during all this time our house will be selling!! oi. lol.
Anyhow, I should be talking about the past, not the future.. but I'm just excited :)
Gabe finishes 1st grade in a week! crazy!!!!! I still can't believe I have a 6, almost 7 year old.
Now I'll share a few cute pictures of mi'boys.. love da boys :)
This is at Home Depot.. one of our million trips. They had a workshop and Gabe built a bird house. It's now painted green and brown. Gabe is so proud!

I caught the boys cuddling on the couch while watching tv.. such a CUTE moment. Gabe noticed me taking a picture.
Well.. thats all for tonight.. i'm pooped and better go to bed.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment