This summer is going to be busy busy! I'm leaving for Peru tomorrow morning, and that starts off the traveling summer! It's going to be crazy. I can't wait to get back though, then I go pick my Beautiful son, Gabe up from Utah.. YAY!! I miss that boy so much. I'm going to miss Dominic when I leave for Peru too.. its going to be really hard. This time I'm just going with my father... and Scott is staying home with the babe. After we pick Gabe up from Utah, we're going on a trip to Seattle. With stops on the way! We decided to stop off at Disneyland and then go visit my Aunt Sharon in Mt.Shasta for the 4th of July. I'm very excited about that!!!! We'll be watching fireworks over Mt. Shasta lake, and I hear Mt. Shasta is very big on 4th of July. I really miss that. I guess its not that bad here in Phoenix, since Scott's family gets together on that night. On the way home from Seattle, we decided to drive the coast. I'm pretty excited about that too.. I love the ocean.
So on other notes, we finally put our house up for sell!! Yay. Now it just has to sell! We found our dream house too... but unfortunately we cant buy it until this one sells.. poopy! But we trust in God, and we trust he knows best:) So we'll see.
Well I'm going to get off the computer and pack... clean... play with Dominic:)
Moi
No comments:
Post a Comment