This was the beginning of our trip. We were at Knotts Berry Farms.. And poor Gabe got really sick this day. But here is a picture before he felt yucky!
Okay, next stop, Mt. Shasta, Ca. This was on the 4th of July. Every year they have this walk.. which was pretty fun to be at, even though we didn't do the walk, we got to see the interesting.. or should I say "different" people all dressed up for fun. =)
This would be my favorite Aunt Sharon (really my mom's aunt) and her Son (my second cousin) Rich. Rich was about to go on the walk!
Moving on with our trip, this is were we were headed! Lovely Washington State. This is a yurt.. where we met up with our friends, Beau and Julie, and their Son Bear!
Here we're on the Ferry going to Harbor Friday Island. The kids were making big bubbles and popping them!
Here is Gabe and "Bear". They really got along great!!! Hopefully we can keep in touch enough so they can truly be friends forever! :)
We went up the Space Needle. Brrr.. it's a bit chilly!
Here Scott and I .. and Gabe in the background Stand before Pikes Market.
There was a cute little amusement park next to the space needle, so the kids had some extra fun!
After our visit in Washington, we stopped in Oregon. This was in Brookings at a beach where we camped. My boys are just so precious!!!!
After that we also stayed near SF. I didn't get pictures of that for some reason. We also drove down some of the coast, that was beautiful!!!!
We did a bunch more things over the summer, like going to Disney Land and to Utah over the 24th of July (thanks to hubby's business trip).
As for the current updates, Gabe is in school (of course) and he's doing great!! He's really good at Math (I think). He's always surprising me with new things he's learning. Right now he really loves Sharks. He's pretty funny! Tonight he told me his Grandma Baggiore was smarter than Daddy Scott because she knows more about sharks then he does! LOL I thought it was pretty funny. Tomorrow is invite someone "Grand" aka Grandparents to lunch, at Gabe's school. His Grandpa Baggiore is going to go to his lunch with him. I think Scott and I are going to attend too. Gabe is REALLY Excited that Grandpa is going to be there. He just loves him so much.
Dominic is growing growing growing! He is truly my smart little boy. At age 2 he can name all our cars, along with other cars randomly on the street. His favorite cars to point out are mustangs!! Gooooo Dominic! We started potty training, which he's done rather well.. but due to my trip I just took I had to stop that process. So I'll be doing it again very soon.
Scott and I are doing great too! I'm seriously tired of traveling so much, even though all the traveling I've done has been GREAT!!!! Scott and I are looking into big changes ahead. Not going to say what quite yet, until we know things are certain.
Well it's pretty late so I should get off this thing and try to sleep!
Moi~
No comments:
Post a Comment