Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sleepy!

So it's only 3:35 A.M. and it's one of those sleepless nights. I use to have them all the time, but now they have started to become less regular. Anyhow, it's going to suck when everyone is awake and I'm wanting to sleep.. lol.

So Gabriel might just be doing home school again. Am I crazy, is what I keep asking myself. I have some mixed feelings about it, but know it is the best thing I could give him. Mainly I fear him just being a stinker and giving me a hard time by goofing off and not doing work. I do like his teacher at his school he's in right now. And his School is ok, I guess. It's the kids that go to the school that's my problem. LOL. oi! I do wish parents would get involved with their children more and actually raise them. Then perhaps the kids wouldn't be so ... I don't know.
moving on....

Dominic.. awe he's just the sweetest thing!! Not that Gabe isn't either. He's just growing so fast.. I'm going to miss this stage in his life. Dominic and I have this game we do.. he teases me, and I pretend to cry.. its funny. But today, when I did my crying act, he looked at me and says, "Mommy don't cry!!!". It actually made me feel bad!! But gosh dang it, hes just SOO cute!!

I've been having Utah withdrawal for awhile now.. I don't know why, I go visit often! I think mainly I just miss my friends and family, which all have life's so really I wouldn't see them much anyways..lol.
Scott is applying for this job in a small town called St. Johns, Az. We went up there a few weeks ago.. it's a rather small town, but very cute. I think I'd be excited to move out of this big city... aka HELL.. lol. But for now, and until further notice.. here we sit.. and sit... and sit..

My last trip to Utah was great!! I went up especially to visit my friend Megan. Only the best! It was awesome. We went to see The Scarlet Pimpernel (play) which is my favorite play in the world! And then saw a bunch of movies over the remainder of my time there. I sure miss hanging out with Meg.

Oh.. here is a picture of disneyland in august... its on the buzlightyear ride.. scott, me and dominic's little head you can barely see!



I think sleepy mode is kicking in... so maybe I'd better take advantage of it while I still can :)

moi~

No comments: