Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

So this year is going by so fast!!! I can't believe Halloween has come and gone.. My kids had a great time too! Gabesters was a Vampire, and Dominic was a ...ARG Pirate! We didn't hit too many homes' trick or treating. Which was great! lol. We did attend 2 different Halloween parties (not on Halloween).. and those were really fun.

Gabe is doing pretty good in School.. I'm surprised on how well we're both handling it since our last try with it last year. There are bad days too, but those we still manage to make it through the day! I'm very proud of him. Yesterday his teacher called him and talked to him for awhile about math. She asked him questions about some math problems.. and when he handed the phone to me, she told me she was amazed how he picked up one of the most important parts of mental math. She said most kids don't pick that up! I'm so proud! =)

Dominic is mi'little smart boy too.. It amazes me how smart he is... all the things he learns from his brother.. ugh some aren't all good either.. LOL. Ah well.. you win some, you lose some.

Well here are a few Halloween pics:)





No comments: