Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer is finally here! YAY

I really have to update this thing more often!! So much has happened since last time, and I wish I was more on the ball.

So we bought our house. =) We moved in the end of March. Scott is in love with his garage, and I am too, due to the fact that I have no more junk yard!!!! He managed to fit every car we own in there!!! But no room for anything else lol. I need to remodle some of the carpet in the house... for its GREEN!

I'm loving Roy, even though it's so far from all my friends. I do miss my peeps in Az too. This year I managed to buy season passes to Lagoon (its an amusement park). We've been 4 times and the passes already paid for itself. Lagoona Beach just opened up too, so Gabe is very very excited to go swimming there! I was thinking about going today... but I have so much to do (clean, go through boxes finding summer clothes.. ect..)

So my brother has a cat.... his cat had kittens... sooooo to make a short story short, we ended up with one. My other brother who lives downstairs, got one too. I love my kitty! She's so cute =). But, Im not liking her litter box anymore lol. Something I have to fix. Dominic was caught playing in the litter box lastnight.. ew ew ew!

I got myself a part time job. I'm grooming for a little shop that's attached to a vet office. I've only worked a few days so far, but I'm liking it. The only hard part is I want to travel LOL.. and I cant work and travel at the same time. But I need the money, so work comes first. I do love how flexible this job is though =)

Well thats enough for now. Time to start cleaning!!

Moi~

No comments: