Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pee pee in the potty!

It always seems to be such long gaps in this blog. I guess since there is facebook I tend to forget all about this blog. So much (like always) has happened. Last I wrote was November, when the demolition derby took place.. and since then Scott got a new job, we moved to Utah and now we're buying Scott's dream house.. or should I say Dream Garage. He could care less about the house lol. Anyways it's not a done deal, but hopefully soon it will be. It's been a real headache trying to buy this house.. i i i!

So all that in one paragraph.. I'm impressed with myself.

Gabe has been liking his new school here, and so far is doing pretty good there. The Schools are very different here than they are in Phoenix. They're safer here (regardless of what my husband says!) But I think they have more structure in Phoenix. I wish I could take some from each school (here and Phoenix) and combine them. He found this game called wizard 101.. which thank you very much Gabe, got me addicted to it as well.. lol. It's a fun game. Gabe is going to be 8 this year. He's very exicted to get baptized. I am trying to make sure he understands this is his choice and the whole purpose if baptizm.

Dominic is becoming such a little boy. Its super cute, but super sad. . . where's my baby????? This week we've really been trying to potty train, and successfully it's working. He loves to do things all by himself, which can be frustrating at times. But I am glad he's finding his own ways to do things.

I'm very excited to get into our own house. I've forgotten how it feels living here in Utah. I still often think we are still in Arizona. I don't really miss Arizona itself.. But I do miss being around the family we had there, and I do miss the weather. Other than that.. bye bye Phoenix is good for me! lol.

Well my children are running around acting like goofballs, when bed time is in 15 minutes.. ... .... soooo mother duties call....

Until next time

Moi~

No comments: