Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beauty

I have a hard time understanding things sometimes. Why people have to keep bitter feelings towards one another. Why people make the same mistakes over and over. Why we cant just all get along. And most importantly, why peanut butter and chocolate tastes SOOOOO good together!!!

I don't have a hard time understanding the meaning of the Lords will. Thats not saying it's hard to fulfill though.
Last night I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and my mind went 100 mph. I kept thinking where my family and I were in life, and all the steps that got us here. I kept thinking of how everything lined up piece by piece, and how now everything makes more sense to me then it ever has in my life. I haven't put as much trust in the Lord as I should have, but he still loves me enough to show me I can trust him. And I do.

Scott isn't worried about these beautiful girls we have. It is his strong feeling that it'll in up great for us. And I know I should trust him.. it is hard to not worry he's wrong, but with my deep breath and my 100 mph brain power, I'm putting my trust in him too.

I may not know everything, or maybe not nearly as much as I think I do.. But I am eternally grateful for the Lord and his plan for us.

For that, I am happy.

No comments: