Monday, January 21, 2013

Wow..

I can't believe its been since March 2012 since I posted last! I guess when you're busy, time flys. So much has happened. Scott and I adopted our beautiful 3 foster children. So our family officially grew from 4 to 7. But wait, theres more!! We ended up taking 2 more beautiful foster children. This time they are a bit older, which is perfect for me! Having the 3 younger girls has been challenging with sharing my time.. so older kids are WONDERFUL! I love fostering! It has been such an awesome experience... I think I've found my calling in life! I've always wanted a big family, but never once thought I'd have 7 kids! To me, big is like 4 or 5. I'm loving it though =) I've also made some changes in my health. I'm eating better and working out a lot more. I do have to say this is a very new thing for me. I started 6 days ago. I've had a membership to Golds gym for probably a year now, and I have used my membership... just not regularly. I went to the gym a couple of weeks ago and noticed a sign for their golds gym challenge. I read it and it sparked my interest. One thing about me is I like to be competitive, so I figured maybe getting the mind set on 'winning' the challenge will help me actually stick to this. Oh and did I mention the winners are getting $75.000 in cash prizes?! Thats motivation for me =) Anyhow, I hired a trainer and am working with this FAB site http://livefitrevolution.org ..... Its just amazing =) So lots of good positive things going on in my life right now... I'll have to try to keep this blog updated ..at least for my own personal reasons

No comments: