Monday, April 28, 2008

D-backs!

So tonight my family went to the Diamondbacks game. I was originally suppose to go.. but decided to let Gabe use my ticket. Scott and Gabe should have a fun time together. I really wanted to go.. I love hanging out with mi'sis inlaw tata.. going to a game with her actually makes games like that fun! LOL.

So me and the fussmister are hanging out! He's drinking his sippy cup.. and I'm typing on here. I think we might head over to my dads house to pick up some Spanish lessons.. I'm wanting to learn =) I should call him first to see if I can go over. Give me something to do.

..Kindergarten is almost over for Gabe.. yay! This next year as he enters into first grade.. he'll be learning right here at home! I'm so excited to try this new program with this school I found. It's called Connections Academy. I think it's only in about 8 or 9 states right now. And what the school is about is having your kid NOT in a classroom school. They send me all his text books and lessons for the year and he will have a teacher I communicate on a daily base with. He uses the computer (which they will supply.. if we didn't already have one) to log his hours and to do some of his work. They have field trips that I actually take him with the school on so he will have contact with other kids. So this will be a new and exciting experience. I've decided to do this with him because I really HATE what this world is becoming. I really want to 'shield' my child from the evil around while he's small. I don't want to shield him from the world.. just want to teach him the right things with out the bad influences at a small age. When he's older, or when we move to a better state (UTAH) then I'll probably put him back into a public school. I need to teach him good behaviors and skills first.

As most of you know (whoever reads my blog) we are in the middle of building our attic. It is finally coming down the the stage where sooooooooon it shall be finished. There is still a lot of work to be done, but most of the 'hard' stuff is done. One of the rooms will be the office/school room. I'm excited about that too. There are so many things happening in my family right now.. most of which are good things! I am truly blessed.

Well I'm going to clean up a little before the boys get back from the game.

:)