Saturday, April 19, 2008

Longest week ever!

I know I complain about every week being long.. haha.. but this one tops the cake! Starting out with last sunday... Dominic and I were both not feeling well... Both of us had fevers (Dominic high 103ish, me not too bad 100ish). Of course when we take Dominic to the doctor they think he had Strep. Test came back Negitive so they sent it for Culture just in case. And yup.. Negitive.. thank goodness. So just have a grumpy lil'guy with high fever and sore throat. I still feel kind of yucky but I think my yucky is from the stupid Hep A and Hep B shots I got last week. Who knows.

Yesterday Gabe came home from school acting tired and not too interested in much. He had a Tee Ball game and it was Georgia's birthday so he had the choice to come with us to take Georgia out or go to his tee ball game.. ofcourse the goofy monkey wanted to go to his TeeBall game so he went with his friend. When I went to pick him up from his friends after wards I noticed he was feeling pretty warm.. eek! ya... 103.8. Childrens Motrin here he comes! That helped thankgoodness. But of course when he woke up he came in my room and laid down next to me.. he felt rather warm.. again 103. I hate fevers.. they to me are one of the worse things to get. Everyone cant do a thing for them if they don't go away. I gave him more Mortrin and it seemed to help for a few hours.. only dropping it to 101 though. 3 1/2 hours after having Motrin again, his fever went back up, up to 105.4. That was it.. I was sick of fighting fevers.. so I took him to the Urgent Care. They said, "Oh I'm almost 100% sure he has Strep!" haha.. here we go again.. and again.. Negitive. So now we wait to hear from what his culture says. I'm sure it's the same thing Dominic had earlier this week. And hopefully the fevers will go away now. The doctor gave Gabe meds for Strep just in case.

So Gabe had a field trip with his class on Thursday. I went with them to the Library. It was so fun. I love going to Gabe's class and helping any way I can. This will prepair me for when we do this new school next year. I've decided to put Gabe into a 'Virtual' School program. It's a lot like Home school but they stress that it's NOT home school. It's a public school but with out the classroom. Instead he gets to do all his work at home. They send me all his books and I work with a teacher one on one. He goes on field trips with others in the school. So I'll see how this all turns out.
Anyways.. I need to go help out with family :)

Moi~

No comments: