Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged!

Thank you ever so much KoKo... you kno who you are! lol

Rules of this Tag:1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.2. If you don’t have the # of names that the question asks, answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.3. Tag your friends/ family.

*When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? Lets see... first person on my list is Tami.. I met Tami through Dustie.. Tami would be Dusties older sister! She is totally awesome!

*What do you like about the third person on your list's blog? 3rd person is Mary and Jason.. Mainly Mary.. she's the one who writes in the blog.. I love Mary! She is so motivated to do anything. If you want the job done.. or just need a partner in crime, this would be Mary. She's fun to have a yard sell with too.. LOL. ;)


*What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? Well.. the 5th person is Kolena.. who happens to be my sil... I don't think I like anything about her! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's really fun.. She actually reminds me a lot of one of my old friends Kyla .. at least my old friend when I knew her..( I dont really hang out with her anymore ). She seems to have a good sense of style on her.. and would be a great person to talk and get to know. To me she seems laid back and relaxedddddddddd. Which is one thing I like.
As for the 6th.. that would be Dustie... I love duddy... she and I go back from High school.. even though we didn't hang out a lot in high school.. I hung out with her enough to know she is one awesome chick! She's got one fab sense of humor.. and everyone seems to like her!


*How long have you known the 8th person on your list? I have the same problem as Kolena... not enough ppl on my list. Sooo.. hmm.. I'll talk about the 4th person on my list.. which would be Kristine. I've known her since I was probably in Diapers! So thats a pretty long time!!!! I love her to death!!!!

*What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd people on your list? I guess I'll talk about Sam and Jessica now.. I'm impressed about how they are taking things in life. I'm so excited for them and their adventures on being a newly Wed couple. And their choice to get sealed into the temple!!! yay Sam and Jess!

*What is a memory you have with the 23rd person on your list? I've talked about everyone now.. so I'll randomly pick someone else to talk about.. lets see.. Kristine! Since she's one of my best friends... I can come up with a good memory. I think one of my favorite memories is when I use to go up to her house in West Jordan and spend some of the summer with her. We'd do fun and crazy things together.. like the one time we made up some dance at one of her birthday parties to some song by the beach boys..


*Say something nice about the 27th person on your list. lol I'll say something else about Kolena.. since she tagged me!! Everyone says she looks like her sisters twin.. But I don't think so.. they're both really pretty and you can totally tell they're sisters.. but Kolena has this really pretty beauty about her (yaya SAME with Rach!) She looks soooo pretty with Glasses too.. which sometimes is hard to pull off. AND she makes BEAUTIFUL babies.. I should say baby.. since she's only had one so far. lol :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Of course I remember you, I didn't know you got remarried, so, Your oldest boy still has the killer eyes, and then I assume your next is your baby? Thanks for commenting.