So we went to the diamond back again.. this time it was for Gabe's T-ball League. They got to go out on the field and do a walk around the field thing.. hah. Gabe had fun! Mommy had fun watching him have fun! Daddy.. well.. he was bored..lol! I got some random pictures of Gabe walking on the field.. and when I was waiting for them to come out, I saw one of the New York Mets signing balls. Of course I'm not really into base ball.. so I don't really know who this guy is.. all I saw was that he was number 27.
Other pictures are ones of Dominic playing outside next to daddy's car.
The stairs are finally finished! yay! Scott's going to do some framing soon.. hopefully him and his dad will start it this week.
Well other than that... there's nothing much to say :)





No comments:
Post a Comment