Thursday, May 15, 2008

TBall

No pics.. just boring typing! lol.

Well Gabe finished his T-ball :( He enjoyed tball A LOT! But he's excited to have summer come too! He's also excited to go see his daddy in Utah.

I've been looking though old boxes that I haven't really even seen since I got divorced from my previous marriage! How pathetic..lol. But anyways I'm really glad I decided to go through them. I found a whole bunch of cute pictures of Gabe when he was little. Along with other things from way back when I nannied in 1998. Brought back such good memories of the family I use to nanny for. They had such cute little girls!! I was very lucky to have been able to nanny for such good families (atleast 3 of them were good experiences!!) I was such a baby back then.. and so immature! That whole nanny experience sure did prepare me for my future with my own children.. along with helping me grow up! Heck I probably still need growing up to do!!! I guess getting married to my ex made me grow up some. That was something I rushed into and I wasn't really thinking. But I'm glad it happened, I sure learned alot about myself and life. And got an amazing child out of it! No regrets here!

So now that Tball is over I have to try to bring back other things for Gabe. I like it when he's busy, even though it makes me busy. We were doing TaeKwondo for awhile and then other things came about.. I should get him back into that, exept it's kind of pricey. We missed a few months of it so I think they're going to let us make it up with out paying more! Which would be awesome.

Well.. it's getting time to pick Gabe up. Dominic the sweet thing is sleeping so I need to go prepare him for waking up. Poor little guy is teething 8 teeth all at once!!

Goodday~
MOi!

No comments: