Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Family!

So this weekend was grand! My brother, his wife, and friend Mike came down to Arizona for Memorial weekend. We had a bbq with family... that turned out fun. We went hiking on Squaw Peak Mountain which was fun! I think I want to hike more.. I learned alot about myself doing that.. LOL! We also went to the Grand Canyon, which I had never been to!! That was very beautiful! Gabe had a fun weekend playing with our guests! He loved Mike! What a good sport he was playing with him :)

Here are some pictures from my weekend.. Enjoy =)



Sam and Jessica.. during our bbq... looking so in love!


My dad and Aunt Nancy.. of course there's my dad's classic photo look!!!


Cute Tata.. mmm!


Tres Amigos on our hike! Ju can do it!!


Mike.. on top of the world!


Goof balls enjoying the Grand Canyon.


aww.. he .. or she... wanted food!!!!


Dominic and Scott... lookin good.


Mike and Gabe.. Gabe is trying to copy Mike. .haha..


sooooooooo pretty!!!

Well.. thats about all... Hope you enjoy da pics :)

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

so sorry -- i've been meaning to leave you a comment for a few weeks! it was nice to (blog) meet you and yes, chris does remember you! thanks for stopping by our site and i look forward to visiting yours as well!