Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pizza and Dr Pepper!

Both are not great for you! So i've diceded to go to work full time. I am wondering how this will turn out. A part of me thinks I will go crazy due to not spending all day with Dominic, but another part of me thinks it will be nice to take a breather from being mom.. yes that breather will last what, 2 seconds!? lol. Anyways we want to build up a savings account.. you know the church suggests that you have at least 4 to 6 months.. yes MONTHS of your paychecks saved up.. EEK.. I think we are WAY far behind. So work full time, get our savings up there! Especially in this econemy! I think Scotts job is pretty safe, but you just never know. Lately we've been buying something for our food storage each time we go shopping. We started this just a month ago, so we have 2 big cans of food storage. There is so much we need to do still.. and I feel so un prepaired. I just hope nothing big happens until we are a little more ready.

Soooo my mom is in town.. and of course she is staying with me. It's been nice so far... I mean there were moments yesterday.. lol but thats ok now. She actually took me grocery shopping and bought me food.. Which was really needed, its been very tight this month. She watches tv most of the day, but I'm going to try to get her out friday (since I work tomorrow). She hasn't been loopy, like on anything.. so her conversations have been some what normal.. besides the one I really didnt' want to have.. and I wont even go there LOL.

Well... I shall be getting off... I am sleepy and dont really know what else to share :)

Moi~

No comments: