Saturday, July 24, 2010

oi oi OI

Yes the crazy woman starts! Ah well.. few more days, few more days.

After all the trying to figure out stuff, and the drama we had with CzyLdy.. today turned out good. Tata, Rich and I went to SLC for the day.. parts were fun and parts were boring (sorry tata). We saw this .... uh... kid show??? Pirates take over the something something. . . . who knows! Personally, kids who like that movie must be kids who aren't really kids. But the dome theatre was cool. I also went to a baseball game later, with my mom, John and Brooke. Didn't pay attention to the game much.. the fireworks after were cool. I had more fun than I expected (Thanks Brooke!). We took the train to slc and back home, that was fun too. A couple of guys were talking on the train . they were .. different.. my mom looked nervous.. that was fun too LOL.

I have to say, I really miss Gabe!!! I can't wait until he gets to come home.. He is missing out on fun stuff, but hopefully he's making his own fun stuff with his dad. He does seem to enjoy going over there, so I'm sure he's having fun.

So Dominic is in this singing stage right now. He loves singing some of the song's he learns in Nursery.. I think his favorite song is popcorn popping.. he says Popping on the paper cot tree.. its rather cute!

Ok. ... sleepy just kicked in!! SOoooooooooooooo i'm going to take advantage of it :)

Gnigh

No comments: