So I've been thinking... I need a hobby. So many things I'd like to do. I've tried many things too, and failed. It's kind of depressing.. at least to me it is. I need to make 1 goal at a time I guess, and stick with it until I accomplish it. So let me see... I've always tried to "lose weight" I guess I could say that's been my goal for a long time now. But I think I'm going to throw that one out the door.. its almost pointless for me to keep saying I want to lose weight, especially since this is a biggy that always fails.. lol. SOOO Instead I'm making my new goal to get healthier. Besides, my husband doesn't care about my weight.. hmm at least he says he doesn't. And my true concern is my health, not my weight. I really want to take some cooking classes.. mainly so I can make healthy dinners for my whole family. I love cooking, just need to learn the healthier way.
This year was my first year I didn't see fireworks on the 4th of July. And this is the first year I really didn't care one way or another. I heard fireworks though!! I have the 24th to look forward to for fireworks, I guess.
Well I don't have much to talk about, or I do.. I just don't want to .. I should be going to bed so I can get up in the morning for work.. woot.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment