Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas time is near!

I can't believe its almost Christmas!! I'm super excited this year, and I have no reason why I should be more excited this year, then any other year. Oh well.. I'll fly with it!

So lets see, what has happened since last time I wrote in here... My cousin Dan is living with us... His mother moved to Florida, since she got married, and he apparently didn't want to follow. He's so good with Dominic and Gabe.. they love him to death!

We've decided to do foster care. It's been a tough choice, but we want our family to grow, and we feel it'd be amazing if we could adopt a child who has no home. Scott strongly feels this is one reason we were meant to come to Utah, not that we couldn't do this in Arizona, but I guess there must be a special child here?

We are planning on heading to Phoenix for Christmas... Gabe and Dominic are excited to spend Christmas with family in Arizona. As Scott and I are too!!

One of my best friends moved to Virginia almost 6 months ago, for a job her husband got. They lived here in Utah, and what a move they had! Turns out the job they got wasn't all it was cracked up to be.. and they aren't really family oriented (the company). :( Due to other circumstances, they need to move back to Utah.. YAY!!! And I'm so lucky to say they will be moving in downstairs! I'm so happy I can help them out.. it truly makes me feel good when I am able to help someone out. I'm also grateful for my brother Richard, who lives down in the basement, to allow us to give them the option of helping them out by letting them moving down there.. And for him to be cramped upstairs in the extra bedroom. I hope we can all figure it out so everyone is happy.. that is my goal!

I do know, everyone involved in all of this, will be blessed for doing what they can to help one another :) My friends are my family.. and I will never ever EVER think other wise!!! (I had someone tell me my friends family should be the one helping them and not me.. uh i don't think so!)

Dominic has really been hyper lately. I love it! He's been wanting to learn whatever I can feed inside his growing brain. I love this age! It makes me so sad to picture my boys all grown up and off on their own... I wish I could freeze this time forever. Scott may disagree, until that time comes.

Well I should go think about making cookies... I have plate that need to be delivered.. after all, it is now the start of the 12 days of Christmas!! mouahahahaha

:)

No comments: