Thursday, February 17, 2011

snow snow.. go away!

The snow should really stop coming now...!! Its great, for a day!

So my results are in... my WBC is back to normal. The doctor doesn't want to take chances, so he wants me to do another count in April, just to make sure they don't rise again.

What they found out, I have some kind of tissue attacking disease (it attacks my tissues).... He doesn't know which disease it is, and said he can run more tests and probably would have to refer me to a specialist. But I think I'm going to lay low from the doctors for awhile... I'm tired of going to that place!!!

I so grateful for everyone who's been a great support and GREAT friend to me! Even though this turned out to be nothing too serious, its so nice to know the love that surrounds you =)

Well this is going to be a short post, my bed is calling me!!

=)

No comments: