Friday, May 20, 2011

in question

I don't know why, but I feel like just typing. As random as it may be, it's my mood.

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if we didn't have so much emotion put into our society? Seriously! We'd all be so much happier in life. Of course I think there needs to be emotion to enjoy the good aspects. I know maturity is something we have to grow into, and some never even reach that.

We learn (especially us women) to be emotional about everything! Women are some of the most vindictive, evil creatures around. And most men, are SO blind they will NEVER see it!

I was watching My Best Friends Wedding yesterday.. and thought about how Julia Roberts came clean at the end.. Hahah ya .. not many women would actually admit to doing all the things she did. And its very rare for their friendships to continue on.

Now being a woman, and saying this stuff, doesn't mean -I'm- like this, right!? RIGHT! LOL. I find it hard for some of you to believe that. But I will at least admit that one point in my life, I probably was somewhat vindictive, jealous, plotting to dye someones hair blue.. (no not really). I did things in my past that I have learned from. And I have honestly grown up from many experiences in my life. Some things even just in these past few years.
Any person who will deny having some of these issues has serious issues!

I think I mainly speak out about this due to my husbands step daughters. I know he considers them daughters (with the step taken out) and he is a better person then I am. But in my eyes, their behaviors definitely title them STEP! (sorry love, its just how I feel.. my own personal opinion). One day, I am truly hoping they will clear their brains and realize the reality of life. And especially what family is, and means. It bothers me that the older of the two has no acceptance to our family. Especially after all my husband has done to fight for her to be apart of his life. She can be very upset with me for saying that, and taking 100% of it out of context.

Only a true mature person can realize their mistakes and behaviors, and truly want to fix them.

In a perfect world, She would come to me and apologize for her crude behavior towards me, as I would to her (Not that I was that crude to her, but she feels that way so I would definitely apologize.. anything to make our family happy). She would realize that family is precious, and spending every moment making things work together, is a great gift from God. No grudges should be kept, or even brought into our life. (Remember, this is a perfect world I'm talking about now).

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone does things, says things, behaves wrong, ect.. Its learning to correct those ways to become a better person, is the goal we should have. I know everyone knows this, but for some reason, everyone also tends to forget it very quickly when situations come into their life.

I hear many people bashing on one another because of stupid .. i mean stupid reasons. I still do this day 'vent' about my issues with people.. but I do try to be careful of down grading a person. One of the biggest problems today is other people listening to their friend (or whoever) talk about problems with another person, and this friend starts to judge. We should never judge one on someone Else's problem. Besides the point, only half the story is always told.

Well I have to go................. must head off to my wonderful son's school =)

moi~

No comments: