Here are some pictures from our trip to NZ. We fly home tomorrow :( Its been such a great trip! New Zealand is so beautiful!! The people all seem very nice. Hopefully some day we will be back. I told Scott we should move here for a year with the kids.. LOL. He didnt seem opposed to the idea, but work wouldn't allow us to do that. Ah well..... Here are some pictures..
We've really enjoyed the beauty of NZ.. I have ton's more pictures of just landscaping, I'll post more when we get back home. Until then, tata :)
So pretty, wish I could go and see for myself. Glad you guys had fun! I would say go for moving there for a year. We want to live in Ireland for a year someday, so why not... :o)
2 comments:
So pretty, wish I could go and see for myself. Glad you guys had fun! I would say go for moving there for a year. We want to live in Ireland for a year someday, so why not... :o)
Beautiful! You got some great shots!!! :)
Post a Comment