I don't know why I wait so long to update my blog.. Still, I need to work on that.
Gabe started School today. We've been prepping him for the past few weeks though. I'm doing Connections Academy again (a virtual school). I'm excited to get the year going!!! And hoping I'll see much improvement from when he was in the regular school.
The other day, Dominic was playing with his friend Hadlee (who lives next door). Some how, she found scissors.. and some how, the scissors found Dominics hair. Oh man.. I had to keep telling myself, its only hair, its only hair. Sweet Hadlee ended up cutting her own hair too.. but her haircut turned out really cute *after it being fixed. I ended up buzzing Dominic's hair off. And as I buzzed away, Gabriel decided he wanted a short haircut too. I try to let him make his own choice with his hair, so I allowed him to get a buzz too. My friend Kris ended up doing Gabe's hair.. she did a good job.
This summer has been really great!!! Aside going to New Zealand, we did a lot of family camping. I love camping, but will admit, I've had my fill for the year. Our last camping trip we went with my siblings... well all of them but 1. It was a good work out for me.. and since I've been changing my life style with fitness, this camping trip was the best one! My neighbor got me a month pass to her boot-camp. It's been very refreshing. Enjoying the sore mussels and the out of breath feeling. I sure cant wait until that part goes away!!!!
This coming weekend is Labor day weekend. We are heading down to Phoenix for my awesome and amazing sister in law! =) we're very excited. I'm not excited to be in 107 degree weather though... But Tata is worth it.
Well since I have this terrible cold, that is winning right now, I need to go to sleep... bah!
Moi~
No comments:
Post a Comment