Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

This weekend was awesome :) We headed down south, to visit family. I have to say it's nice going to Phoenix! I also get to remember why I enjoy Utah weather. I do miss family every day, but going to visit gives us that little extra excitement, and something we look forward to.

I had the chance to go look through some of my Grandpa's stuff. I found some old pictures of him when he was young. Behind each picture, I imagined a story. Unfortunately I don't have my grandpa around to tell me his stories, so pictures with my own imagination will have to do! I am grateful I get to see these pictures.
I also found some slides, which had some photo's of my siblings and I. I want to have a family get-together so we can all share these moments together.

While relaxing at my in-law's house, My adorable little Nephew Hayden came over to tell Tawnya he saw a frog in the pool. We went outside to see this mystical froggy.. which ended up being a Toad. Remembering my childhood, and how we use to catch frogs, made me want the little creature. So we took him home with us. Dominic named him Aroastia.. I have NO idea where he came up with that name...but it stuck! We here we are, home with Aroastia still alive. We do have that fear of him dying since he was swimming in chlorine.

Well I should be in bed... long day tomorrow!

Moi~

No comments: