Tomorrow! .... well it was out today too :)
Things have been going pretty good here at the Baggiores =) We've been enjoying these wonderful blessings. There have been rip your hair out moments, but nothing we cant truly handle!!
I've chosen not to use names for privacy reasons... But perhaps someday I will throw those reasons out the window. Speaking of privacy reasons, I've chosen also not to add pictures. I'd have to block my blog if I did that, and I'm not sure I want to do that either.
Anyhow.. Today was a wonderful day. We met with Grandma (the girls grandma). She is such a sweet lady. I enjoyed watching the girls give her hugs and kisses and letting them stay connected. It's important for them! Especially the oldest one, who has a good relationship with her already. She seems to think that this case might be an adoption case... I really don't want to get my hopes up yet though. It's only been 11days, but if it did come to that, I think we'd take up the opportunity in a heart beat.
Gabe and Dominic have soccer games tomorrow. I LOVE watching their games. Next week is their last game until April.. Cant wait for April!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabe has been getting really good with soccer. Dominic too.. Just Dominic doesn't quite kick the ball and run at the same time .. its rather cute. He always tells me the other team runs faster then him.. hehe.
Mr Aroastia is still alive! I always wonder if tomorrow he wont be. He is a picky eater, so it seems. But I think if he hadn't eaten anything since we got him, he'd be dead.. IDK. He is such a cute Toad =)
Well I should be off to bed... I am tired! Kids make me tired.. its a good thing, I sleep much better!
mOI~
1 comment:
That's so exciting, it would be awesome to have more girls Laura's age in the family :D
Post a Comment