How to be a good host...
First you invite really spectacular people...
You make sure you have a wonderful attitude...
Make sure you greet each and every guest that comes in your door...***
At least act like you like everyone...
Throw in some random wacky games...
Have a good time!
Extra Tip.... Expensive parties don't always impress people. Go cheap.. heck even make it a pot luck party.. good friends like to pitch in sometimes!
mOi~
1 comment:
That's so funny that you posted this today. Last night I had a dream that I cooked this 5 course meal for you, Scoot, Heather, her boyfriend (he was very nice in my dream), Sam and I and we spent like $500 on food and I spend all day in the kitchen and you showed up with like 20 people and kids and ate all the food before I got to the table to serve up the first course. And one of your friends (her name was pearl) was like, we have standards, we don't eat raw fish... and I was like but it's smoked salmon, do you realize how expensive this is and you ate it all? And you were mad and left with all the friends and kids and Heather and her BF showed up and we ended up eating tacos with them because your friends had eaten all my food. hahaha got to love crazy pregnancy dreams....
Post a Comment