Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rubbing eyes...

I should be sleeping peacefully right now, but that's difficult to come by.

So, I was wondering.... Are you an obsessive wall wiper? I'll sure admit I'm not! I'll wipe down the fridge, the ovens, dishwasher, windows, ect.. but walls?? Hmm it never occurred to me I guess. I don't know why either. I just never paid attention to my boring walls. Or maybe it was just because the dirty part of my walls were only about 37 inches up from the floor (Yes, Dominic height). From now on, I'll be a wall wiper!

We were expecting our final visit from the foster care people (DCFS). And I was cleaning a good part of the day. As for foster care, we're possibly getting calls for placements by Tuesday. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Will we be good foster parents?? I sure hope so!

There really isn't much I have to jabber about tonight. Although yesterday I could have jabbered a lot. Ahhhhh the glorious memory... short term that is!

Goodnight :)

1 comment:

Rachel K said...

Dear Jill: I don't wipe my walls, until I get down on the floor for some reason like playing with Ransom, and I look at my walls and see all the weird spots on them. Where do they come from? The world may never know. But that is when I wipe them. Once every few months, probably.
P.S. You need to come down for Thanksgiving so we can go Black Friday shopping again. :)