Thursday, April 18, 2013

Love is priceless...

I sat on my porch in the pouring rain hugging my oldest daughter. The things that make her feel this way, too over whelming some days for her to deal with. I, only wishing I could take that pain away. She slowly started to stop her tears and let go of my tight hug. We were both soaked. Other then the sound of the pouring rain against nature around us, it seemed so quiet. Perhaps an awkward moment. I turned to face the street and noticed it was full of water. I ran right into the road. My daughter looked at me like I was pure crazy until she noticed what I was doing. Splashing in the huge puddles! A half smile merged to her face.. she ran after me as if she was going to pounce on me. But instead she jumped as high as she could. I didn't think I could get any wetter then I already was. Yes, I was wrong. I noticed neighbors staring at us.. we really didn't care. The rain came to a hault.. Our fun was over... .... ... Or was it? THIS love is TRULY priceless =) Moi~

1 comment:

Kris E. said...

Sounds like fun, I remember when we use to do that when we were kids.