Monday, September 23, 2013

Megan

So for the next 8 weeks I am making a goal to blog about each of my children. This week I will start with Megan =)

Megan is my youngest child. She is 2, almost 3 (next month). We adopted Megan, along with her 2 other sisters in May of 2012. She is one of the smartest kids I've had so far! (Smart for being 2 that is). She knew how to count up to 10 by age 2 and now can count to 20. She also knows her ABC's and we are currently working on learning the sounds of each letter. She knows all her shapes (the common ones anyways) and sings many songs. She even surprises us and sings some of the teenagers songs (thank you Taylor, Rose and Jas). She does talk pretty good too. She has some words that are still hard to understand, but I can understand most. Sometimes I wonder if she should have been a red head though. Her spitfire personality makes mama crazy! She also really loves to eat! I love the fact that she gets excited when we have 'trees' for dinner (Broccoli).
I got her this purple blanket when she was a year old, and now its her favorite blanket. If nap time, or bed time comes around and her blanket isn't with her, we better be praying for some earplugs.
She used to be so attached to me up until recently where she now wants me OR dad. When she does something to get into trouble, she instantly wants daddy, like he's going to save her from time out.. lol.
Megan is such a sweet girl though. She is very quiet and shy around people she doesn't see on a regular base (meaning daily). It takes some time for her to open up. She LOVES her big sister Taylor. I don't know what it is about Taylor, but I think she is Megan's favorite sissy.
As sweet as she is, I have to admit she is one of my hardest children.  I'm sure she is one of the hardest because I've needed that to learn so many things in life from it! I love her to pieces and don't know what I'd do with out her in my life.

Through out the week I plan to tell stories of my sweet Megan =)

Moi~

1 comment:

Rachel K said...

I love that you are doing these posts about your children. I feel like I don't know them very well and this is an awesome way to get to know them a little better. They are beautiful.