Monday, September 30, 2013

Jordyn

This is my 2nd youngest, Jordyn. She is one of the 3 siblings we adopted last year. She is a wonderful 4 year old.  When she came to our house she was 2 and barely said a word. She wasn't afraid of anyone either. Although her and I didn't bond right away, she sure bonded with Scott. I remember the first night she was here. She wouldn't let me hold her. In fact the only way she fell asleep that night was in Scotts arms.  Now I'd say we've bonded great. She loves my hugs and kisses, and really all she does want is to be loved.
She does have a sly side to her. She loves to find candy and sneak it in her room and hide under the bed and eat it. Once we found all of Gabe's birthday candy wrappers under her bed.. lol.
She too is rather smart. She loves to play with her little sissy, Megan just as much as she loves to fight with her.
She is one girly girl too! Her dress-up clothes are one of her favorite things to play with. I cant wait to see how her personality continues to grow! =)

Love my sweet Jordyn!!

No comments: