This little girl can eat! I do believe this picture was taken when we were lucky to be able to attend Aspen Grove for foster families. One of the best mini vacations we had. I remember how difficult Megan was though. Whiney, throwing fits for just about everything. Hmm.. maybe she does that. . . but this week has been working towards fabulous. I've been really trying to make an effort on spending more time with her during the day. Meaning, more 1 on 1 time. Since she is my hardest child, I figure if I can do more mommy and daughter time in a therapeutic way, perhaps we can work a little more on her behaviors. So I was doing laundry (switching out summer clothes for winter clothes) and had some of Megan's clothes for her to take to her room. She grabs them and runs towards the stairs. I say, "I love you Megan!" She stops and looks back at me and says, "Ok." Then she proceeded up the stairs and says, "Love you too!".
Its amazing to see how much she has grown. To see all the new things she learns.
I hope I can make a positive influence for her as she grows!
She is just BEAUTIFUL! <3 p="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment