Thursday, July 16, 2015

My poor little blog

So many changes, and not much blogging. I always remember my blog but I don't seem to find time to write or post pictures.  I still need to work on that.

Where to start.....  Moving.. We have decided to sell our house and move. I wont really mention where, but it is far from where we currently live. Actually we've already moved into a temp house while our new house is being built. Which is super exciting to have a brand new home.

Here is a beautiful picture of part of the 2.4 acres of our land..
There were supposed to break grounds  yesterday, but come to find out it must have been delayed ......... :( Ah well..... hopefully soon!

Also my oldest daughter Taylor got married last week too. She has been a little difficult and has ran away from home a couple of times.. She has decided she was ready to step out into the world and Scott and I made the hard choice to let her do it. Since she is only 17 we had to sign for her to get married. Our main factor in deciding this was how our children were being affected in the home by her choices and the way she was acting around them. We do love her and hope that she is very successful with her new family... and we hope she doesn't forget us and hopes she continues to build a relationship with us. 

Young love..

Over the 4th of July we went to a car show. It was fun.... I will admit, it gets boring after awhile but I do enjoy spending time with Scott.... and I did have fun :)  Its nice to see my kids having fun too. We went camping on the grounds where the car show was, so that made for a long weekend. But I'm glad Scott got to spend time with his brother and was able to see a bunch of cars he loves.  Also he won an award.. which was pretty cool too!!!




Well I think I need to attend to my family.. Today is my beautiful daughter, Michelle's birthday so we have a big day planned :)

Moi~

No comments: